Carolann David, MA, LPC
$80 per 50-minute session
Out of pocket
While many individuals choose to use insurance for their mental health coverage, there are several advantages to paying out of pocket:
· - Increased privacy and confidentiality
· - Increased therapist/client control over type and length of treatment
· - Individuals are not “labeled” with a mental diagnosis to satisfy insurance requirements
· - Counseling does not become part of an individual’s permanent health records which could affect future insurability
· - Less paperwork and hassle
Reduced fee services are available based on client needs.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.